Everything at your fingertips
The Adelhof Campsite and Bungalow Park has plenty to offer all ages. As well as the many facilities provided at the holiday park, the entertainment team is on hand during peak season.
Overview of facilities
- Several children’s playgrounds spread across the park
- All-weather tennis court
- Mini golf (Apr-Oct)
- Cycle and go-kart rental
- Café/restaurant (Apr-Oct)
- Snack bar (Apr-Oct)
- Shop (during reception opening hours)
- Large fishing pond with several types of whitefish and carp
- Professional entertainment team
- Football and volleyball pitch
- Table tennis
- Bowls court
- Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Petting zoo
- Municipal open-air swimming pool, the “Bosbad” (end of April to early September, fee payable)
- Indoor playground, 't Hofje (Apr-Oct)
The large fishing pond is centrally located in the park. You can fish to your heart's content here and you don’t need a permit. However, there are some house rules for fishing. Curious about the catch? We'd be happy to tell you more.
The “Bosbad” in Vledder is an open-air swimming pool right next door to the park. The site is very sheltered in a wooded area. The Bosbad offers two swimming pools, a paddling pool and a family pool.